Customers Come First African Braids' attitude is that every hair can be braided and the skills of braiding can be practiced by anyone as long as you have the best instructor! This is a sentiment which has been proven over time by the cross section of students from across the state who have gained braiding skill from us. We are determined to turn anyone with a creative skill into a professional braider.
Our instructors are licensed by the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art and we are proud and pleased to educated you on everything you need to know about Natural hair. We will even help to prepare you for both Written and Practical Examination by the NC Board of Cosmetic Art. The sky might be the limit but at CCFAB we have no limit to what we can learn and teach.
- 22 Years Experience in all aspect of Hair Braiding!
- Natural Hair
- Extensions:- Human hair, synthetic and yarn...
- Braids:- micro braids, tree braids, invisible braids, rope braids, fishtail braids, singles braids, goddess braids, bob braids, Pixie, cornrows, feed-in cornrows, 3D cornrows, etc
- Weaves:- California weaving, Natural weaving, interlock weaving, sewing, bonding, large hook, pony tails, latch hook, fusion weaving, etc
- Twist:- Nubian twist, afro kinky twist, senegalese twist, yarn twist, comb twist, flat twist, natural twist,etc
- Locks:- start up locks, silky dreads, lock maintenance, lock weave, lock extension, yarn dread, sisterlocks, natural dreads, palm roll, interlock dread, etc
- Business Skills- Learn all about seeking employment, managing a successful business and how to stay at head of the trends in this industry.
- We offer NC CE Hours